Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Dinner

My first question to you:

"Is hot chocolate considered a sweet?"

Just a question. No reason for asking....

Anyway - nothing really interesting today. I did try another new recipe for dinner. It was kind of plain and probably not anything new to a lot of y'all, but since I am getting into the vegetables it was definitely not something I have made before. It had asparagus in it - yay! A new vegetable that I like!


Basically you need the following:

chicken
12 oz penne pasta
asparagus - maybe a pound
cheese

I roasted the asparagus in the oven first 425 degrees for about 10 minutes. I coated them with olive oil first. Next I prepared the pasta and cooked the chicken. I sliced the asparagus and added everything in the 9x13 pan. Topped with cheese and then on broil for about 8 minutes. I will probably mix up the cheese in the mixture next time as well....

Anyway, gosh, I would never make it as a foodie blogger. Every time I type out a recipe I go back to 3rd grade and when you have to write step by step how to make a peanut butter sandwich.

Harrison loves to play at the check-up center.

Heidi loves to give sassy poses.



Crawling on mama.

Dog pile!


 

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved