Monday, March 3, 2014

iPhone Dump

I am not a fan of only having pictures on my cell phone. It is great to be able to quickly share a photo on social site, but as far as printing out, blowing up, or using for photo books I do not like the quality. The other issue is my phone's memory is way too full and I usually get the "cannot take pictures storage is full" message which is really irritating. Most people look at me like I have a third eye when I pull out a real camera to have someone take a picture. Anyway - enjoy some pictures from the phone :)

This is how we grocery shop

Playing the Three Little Pis

ADPi man

A boy and his dog

Headed to the Nutcracker with cousins!

Sweet little bun

And a video...I have no idea who taught her this...


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved