Thursday, May 9, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Prom

Happy Prom! The other night I had a dream that I didn't have a date to the prom and it was this coming Friday. It all stemmed from when I was trying to make a hair/wax appointment to have some much needed maintenance taken care of and the lady who normally does my hair is no longer at the place I go so it took forever to try and get in with someone else. I think I am more than ready to have my hair done and because my roots are so noticeable {hence the curly hair style lately}that it is in the back of my mind. The whole prom thing - no idea where that came from. Maybe because it is prom season? People are posting prom pictures on facebook, so maybe that is where I got that idea.

This picture is from my senior prom back in 2000. These girls were who I could be found with a lot of the time. We called ourselves the "Fearsome Foursome". There was always something fun happening when we were together - getting in car chases by some cheerleading squad on Tybee, putting dead fish in someone's truck, lighting a fish candle in the wrong front yard...the fun never stopped :)  Too bad we all had to grow up...

It would be great to get this little gang back together again for a reunion. Sara is getting married in Vegas in a few days - so very happy for her! Melissa and Cindy are both married with kids {we have had 6 between us all} and occasionally we will get together for a lunch date. Looking forward to our next one ladies!


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved