Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Easter

I am sure my brother and sister are going to be nervous about TBT from now on because I sent them a sample of what I might post as my picture for this week and the responses I got were "Of course you are going to use it because you look cute." and "Why????". Hopefully they are both on pins and needles waiting to see if I decided to use the picture I sent to them. I was 3 years old in the picture - of course I was cute :) So, I guess that would have put them at 16 and 12. Vicki and I had matching Easter dresses so of course we looked precious.

The picture below was from Easter 1984 and I am not sure why I am in the dress that is featured below, but I know we were having an egg hunt in our front yard and a couple of friends in the neighborhood were in the hunt as well. 

A few things to take note:
1 - Why is my dress so short? {there was actually a picture where my panties were showing in this same dress}
2 - Is that a Christmas wreath on the collar?
3 - Why do I have multiple baskets?
4 - Don't you think Heidi favors me a ton?


Link up below with your Throwback Thursday pictures!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved