Saturday, October 27, 2012

16 Weeks

Doctor visit went well! I got to see Dr. H - whom I dearly love. My visits always seem so much more relaxed when I am able to spend time with her. She is always so calm and helps ease any fears I might have as well.

How Far Along?: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain?: 5-lbs

Maternity Clothes?: Yes, everything is so low that the only thing comfortable are my maternity pants. Most of my old maternity pants are too big, but my jeans are great! Occasionally a maternity shirt, but mainly regular shirts.
Sleep?: Same story, different month.
Best Moment This Month?: Seeing the faces of people when they see my little expanding belly.
Movement?: A flutter here and there - which I love! It also makes me nervous because I have to remind myself that it is not constant like it is once you are further along.
Body Changes/Labor Signs?: A certain area of mine feels like a clothespin is pinching. It hurts if I hold having to go to the bathroom for any extended period of time.
Belly Button?: Normal.
What I Miss: Nothing so far.
What I Am Looking Forward To: I think we all know the answer to this one :)
Gender Prediction: Boy

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved