Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Princess Heidi

On our way to Myrtle Beach Heidi watched the movie Sleeping Beauty, given to her by Sarah and the boys on her birthday. Ever since then I have been obsessed with hearing her say the word princess. It is adorable! Anyway, I thought she would enjoy a few dress-up clothes to "dress up like a princess". I loved dress-up as a child and with Heidi already loving to pretend with clothes I knew it would be a hit! John and I did some rearranging in Heidi's room while she was gone and we added a little bar between two pieces of furniture to hang her dress-up clothes on while not in use.
On Sunday Heidi and I played all day with these clothes! She had a blast. We also played with tu-tus and dancewear! I cannot wait to have many more dress-up days!


She was looking at herself in the mirror :)

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved