Thursday, July 26, 2012

Diva's Who Dine

Mondays for Mom? Ladies who Linger? We're not really divas, but I love alliteration and its all I could think of at the moment. Monday night Melissa, Lyndsey and I headed out for a little girl's night dinner at Mellow Mushroom. I think this is one of the first times I have done something like this after work. It was great! I loved talking with these amazing friends I have. Seriously - friends like these {and of course there are more of you out there!} are what have gotten me to where I am right now. These are the type of friends who have been there for me during the most difficult times of grief. Of course I have known them forever, but we rarely have nights like this! Melissa and I laughed that we actually got to hang out twice in like 2 weeks! Lyndsey and I see each other at least once a week. Cindy and Holly were not there, but we missed them! I hope that we can make the time to have many more girls nights like this!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved