Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wee Ride

In my our new quest to b a healthy and fit family John and I recently made bike purchases - yay us! I have now learned that my "bike ride from hell" might not have been completely the fault of the terrain we were biking and more so on my lack of being in shape. Bike riding is hard y'all. Long gone are the care free days of riding without touching your handle bars. That's some scary stuff nowadays! After finding our bikes we were in search of something for Heidi to ride on. I was not comfortable with something to go on the back of the bike and I knew that one of the attachment things you pull would not be an option for our mover and shaker. We needed something that could contain her and make my heart feel at ease. My friend Freddie told me about the Wee Ride and it is wonderful! It sits on in front of you and has a little table Heidi can hold onto! She loves it! John does a great job riding with her on it - me on the other hand, not so much. I tried, but we almost lost limbs. If you are looking for something check it out! It goes up to 40 pounds.



We got ours from Amazon.com -

2 comments:

House of Collinsworth said...

Love the little bike seat! To answer your question...Yes!...we are going to try to go to the beach in the fall again. We really loved Splash Resort in Panama City last year, but there were an incredible amount of jellyfish. We may go back to St.Pete/Treasure Island instead. I'm not really sure yet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about the Splash Resort to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved