Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our little Helper

We have been in the "I do it, I do it" stage the past few months. Heidi loves to help mama and daddy out in any way that she can. I am so happy we got her the little step stool thing to pull up to the counter for her to help out at meal times. When I start to cook Heidi runs to her step and says, "Heidi help mama!". It is so much fun having Heidi help! Of course it takes patience having a toddler help you in all aspects and it has caused us to run late on occassion, but it is such a joy to watch her feel included. I will never turn down a chance for Heidi to help. We give her little duties when we are doing things - putting shoes away, unloaded the dishwasher, passing out the napkins, etc. Last night she wanted to help me brush my hair :)



No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved