Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Its Time!

Originally written: June 6, 2012

So, we have gone to both of my Dr's and now it is about time to start for baby #3. Crazy, huh? In a "perfect world" we would already have #3 and possibly be working on #4, but that's not how this world works - at least not in the Henninger household. I have been on the vitamins and medicine for a month and it is amazing how fast it has already worked in helping my cycle. Instead of 35-45 day cycle I am now at the "normal" range in 28 days. Now that I am at the normal range I think I am ready to start the crazy madness once again.

If all goes according to plan then we will find out around July 4th if we are going to be adding to our family. I am nervous, afraid, excited, impatient all in one. We'll have to hold in this exciting news for quite some time. It will be hard especially if we do find out at my calculated time because we are going to Las Vegas July 5-9 and Myrtle Beach July 9-13 with family. I know that I want to wait for a bit longer than I have with Hudson and Heidi because it was kind of nerve racking with everyone knowing. More so with Heidi, after what we had been through with Hudson and with the potential issue that we had while pregnant with Heidi.

I am praying for a low key, drama free pregnancy. I want to be able to just sit back and relax. No extra doctor visits - nothing.

Its going to happen at a crazy time because at the same time my sister and her family will be adopting a little boy from China. He is 2 (turned 2 on June 1st) and they should be going to pick him up the mid-end of July. I know I want to let this little boy have his moment without adding to the craziness of the family. I am all about letting people have their moments. I know all too well how having "your day" or "your event" being trumped by other people. At least with all the events going on with everyone else I will be able to slide by without anyone noticing until we're ready to announce we're expecting.

This is all hypothetical, of course :)

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved