Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365 - Day 8

This is a picture of bags of clothes that my mom and I took home from my brother's house. Don't you just love hand-me-downs? We have always had a hand-me-down system. When I was younger my cousin Julie would send me her clothes. It was like Christmas! I would see the brown paper bags full of clothes and anxiously wait to see what delightful treasures were in them. I would wonder and hope that Julie had outgrown a favorite outfit that would be passed to me. When I was finished with the clothes I would in turn send them to Julie's younger sister Jennifer. Clothes can be so expensive - especially when you are a child and you are growing every week! Our little girl is going to have a closet FULL of clothes and I am hardly going to need to buy a thing!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hand me downs are nice to have!

Stacy said...

You might not "need" to buy anything... but you will. I thought the same things, and I still bought Harp more clothes!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved