Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday

Before we start - another question.

Is dark chocolate considered a sweet?

One day I will have creative posting titles, but probably when I have something to talk about other than the mundane happenings of our family life. There is one story I forgot to write about yesterday. I went into work for a little during the afternoon and dialed a number on the phone, but mis-dialed and I went to dial again. Somehow the first number went through, but I did not think anything about it. About two minutes later a policeman shows up asking if anyone dialed 9-1-1. Oops! That is apparently when I dialed. My face was so red, but I am so happy to know they will be there quickly!

This morning started off a little scary. Poor Hunter is almost 12 years old. We adopted him from the animal shelter when he was just a little guy. Hunter, along with his brothers and sister, were tossed in a dumpster :( Well, for the past few years he has had some issues with his hip and it just seems to be getting worse. Lately he only wants to lay on his little pallet we made for him. Getting him to get up to go potty is hard and so sad. Well, I refuse to go to the vet alone {I cannot pick him up for one} because I am so scared that I am going to have to make the decision one day to put him down. I just cannot do that. I prepared myself for the worst and had the kids even take a "final" picture with him. Luckily things are not that bad at all and we have some new meds to hopefully help him.


Heidi has a little coin bank that the church gave her for collection to support the big changes we are adding to our church. Huge growth is coming ahead! Well, Heidi comes walking in the room with a basket full of change. 
Heidi: "I have a lot of money!"
Me: "Where did you get that?"
H: "Pop-pop's dresser"
Me: "Oh, did you wake up Grandma to get it?"
H: "No, I tip-toed quietly so she didn't hear me."

Nice....

Just playing! Poor guy has had such a rough teething experience :(

A friend sent this to me. Its a cookie.
I just keep staring at it....
Not sure what to do with it yet. I mean, I don't want to be rude and not eat it.

Playing outside - loving the nice weather, but NOT liking the pollen at all.

Harry-Bug loves selfies!


Cute little boy in one of mama's old tu-tus :)


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved