Friday, July 19, 2013

Vow Renewal

Not ours - some friends :) Who happen to share our same anniversary weekend! I have been going back through my camera trying to out what I haven't blogged about. Apparently a lot - I have not been very consistent with blogging. That is ok though - life is meant to live! I have made a list of daily tasks I want to accomplish and I know that it will require me waking up at 5:30 in the morning. If you know me you know I love to sleep in. Granted my new sleeping in schedule is not sleeping in like I used to, but 5:30 is still a far stretch for me. Of course this will all depend on Harrison and when he wants to wake up to eat. What this all means is that hopefully you will get your 2-3 weekly fill of my boring life. Sounds great, right?

A couple of weeks ago Heidi went with two of her cousins and my parents down to Florida to stay at my aunt's house. We would all be meeting up for a week at the beach a few days later. While Heidi was away John, Harrison, and I went to a couple in our small group's vow renewal. Our friend Heather put so much time and effort into this event. Everything was just perfect! The morning of I met Heather and a few other ladies for a pedicure - two in a month, can you believe it? I know, me either.

Friday night John and I went to the chapel at the Mighty 8th and then had dinner at Vic's on the River! Anything that is at Vic's we will be sure not to miss. The food there is amazingly delicious. Seriously. I could go there all of the time. My wallet could not, but my taste buds certainly could.

Heather & Greg


My sister & Mindy
 

Savannah at night


Celebrating 6 years of marriage for the Henningers!


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved