Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Wedding in {mostly} Pictures!

Saturday John and I left early - way too early - for a wedding. We would have left Friday night, but pumping was not very easy with our hectic schedule this past week. John was scheduled to play golf so while he played I went back to bed. After he played golf we went to lunch with a few friends, then I went out for a little mani/pedi, ran a few errands, and then got ready. A few days after Harrison was born this same group of people got together for a wedding that John went to and I was so sad to miss. I have been looking forward to this wedding ever since!

View the pictures to see all of the fun we had! Now to plan that group trip....































On our way home I was playing with my phone for the majority of the time. I am not a good passenger so I have to do something to bide my time and reading in the car makes me sick sometimes. Anyway, I was playing on my phone and just happened to look up and see a car on the side of the road. I recognize the person and the car right away. John thought I was crazy. I knew in my gut I was right. I sent my friend a message and it was her! John had already turned around at the same time so we headed back. It was crazy how it all happened.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

You need to post these on FB and tag Joe and Jamie. The first one of them is so good, I know they'll love it!
Also, you need to post that sassy group picture because Jamie is so stinking funny in it!! :-)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved