Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gymnastics

Heidi began taking gymnastics a few weeks ago and she absolutely loves it! We had talked about it a few weeks prior and she said she really wanted to start taking gymnastics. Apparently Heidi does not enjoy dance class and I have discovered {unfortunately at the end of the year} it is because the older girls in her class pick her up. I asked Heidi if she would enjoy class if the girls did not pick her up and she said she would. Next class I will just have to mention it to her teacher. I really want her to enjoy class and take again next year, but I definitely do not want to force her to do something she does not want to do. Gymnastics, on the other hand, she loves and I think she loves that she can see me in the observation area as well. It is great that we will be able to continue these classes during the summer as well!




No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved