Friday, August 17, 2012

6 weeks

How Far Along?: 6 weeks
Total Weight Gain?: 0
Maternity Clothes?: I have decided that at your third full term pregnancy you show right away and there is no denying the pregnancy. My fatty muscles have great memory {too bad it does not work as well after delivery}. I am already wearing my bella-band, but I think it also has a lot to do with my uterus and how low it has dropped from my first two deliveries. I could also be swelling from all the shots - again.

Daily Pill Count: 7

Shot Count: 8

Blood draws: 5

Sleep?: Well, I have not slept since I was pregnant with Heidi so, no. Heidi is still snuggling in our bed and sometimes I get kicked and cannot sleep.

Best Moment This Month?: Seeing that so far everything is going well!

Movement?: Nope.

Body Changes/Labor Signs?: None.

Belly Button?: Normal.

What I Miss: Nothing so far.

What I Am Looking Forward To: I think we all know the answer to this one :)

Gender Prediction: Boy

Heartbeat: 127bpm
Back to the when its your third pregnancy. I also think you start back from the end of your last pregnancy. It is crazy how I get short of breath and how I feel like I waddle. My pregnancy brain is already in full force plus some. The pressure and cramping has stopped which is a very good feeling. It was hurting to sit at times. We have our next follow-up/ultrasound next week!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved