Saturday, December 3, 2011

Emily turns 9!

Friday night we headed to April's fun place called Jump-n-Jacks for Emily's birthday party. It is such a fun place with bounce houses, slides, laser tag, arcade games, and even a place for the wee ones! We celebrated with cake and presents! Heidi had such a fun time in the bounce houses with her cousin Georgia.











In the afternoon we had our weekly "ladies who lunch" and celebrated Holly's birthday! I have never seen someone so excited about turning 30 in my life! She wanted to go to Waffle House for her special birthday lunch :)


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can not believe Emily is 9! Considering I've been in ministry now for 8.5 years, that makes sense, but still hard to believe!!! She was so little when I first started ministry at RHUMC!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved