Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus! How blessed are we to be able to spend Christmas at home with family and our sweet precious Heidi. I think about it all the time how God sent His son to earth to be born knowing that He was giving him a death sentence. Knowing the grief of losing a child I could not even imagine. It always tugs at my heart because had I known that we were going to lose Hudson I probably never would have wanted to get pregnant in the first place.
We celebrated Christmas at home! On Christmas Eve we went to church and then to my sister's house for dinner where Santa came to visit! He brought each of the kids a present :) Christmas morning we had delicious cinnamon rolls and then opened gifts! John bought me an amazing necklace that has the birthstones and names of our children. After present time we ate lunch at.....wait for it...Waffle House :) I didn't feel like cooking and part of the message at church kind of encouraged it! For dinner we went to my parent's house and opened gifts and ate! All in all it was a great day!
Heidi and her adorable coat - her poor teeth were bothering her.


Looking so sweet and angelic

The best picture we could get of the cousins

Hugs

Apparently it was roll around on the floor time...



Daddy/Uncle John reading a book

Family pic!

Running from Santa!










Stealing Emily's baby doll.

I like to take pictures with her Christmas presents and her little smile was so cute!!




No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved