Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finished Project

Ok - so I actually finished a weekend project I set out to do - yay!! I guess I should have called it "weekend project" instead of #1 {assuming there would be more projects over the weekend}, but I will hopefully have one project each weekend to have completed. My goal is to have everything set and in a place {which means I need to each a)find a place or b)throw it away} by the end of the summer. By the way - please do not think we have purchase Heidi a closet full of clothes. We are very blessed to have a great deal of hand-me-downs. I also have clothes hanging up that will last through 3T :) They will just me rotated for the next few years; its easier to have them hanging up instead of stored away in boxes.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved