Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend I spent my time cuddling with my little munchy munch that I missed so much while on our trip! We had a nurse-a-thon in which Heidi showed that she was not weaned from nursing after a week away from her "nee-nees". We were invited to Miss Emma Kate's birthday party on Sunday, but after being gone for a week Miss Heidi was not going to do very well on a road trip to Atlanta. She has been clinging to me like there is no tomorrow, but I surely do not mind :)
Saturday we did go to a neighbor's birthday party - Miss Adyson. She is a new friend we met only a few weeks ago. Randomly Heidi and I were shopping in Toys-R-Us and a lady, her husband, and child were shopping and she asked me something about a snack Heidi was having. I thought nothing of it, but the next day Heidi and I were on a walk and I happened to see our new neighbors (down the street) and stopped to talk to them - turned out to be the same family! How fun is that? I did get a picture of the birthday girl, but I tell you, it is so hard to get pictures these days! I'll get it all figured out one of these days.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved