Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Help!

Copied from my friend Maggie's blog:

Do you know a Soldier deployed to Iraq? Is he from Arizona? Does he have two Golden Labs? If you do, please tell him to call Pinal County Animal Care and Control. His "friend", who was supposed to watch his dogs while he served our great country, turned them over to the pound. This "friend" is refusing to release the Soldiers name, just saying he is deployed to Iraq.

"The dogs are approximately 2-4 years of age, one male, and one female. One dog is named Wyatt and the other is named Storm. If anyone has information about the person that owns Wyatt and Storm, they are asked to contact Rhonda Wagner Kuehn at 406-697-5975. "

Please help and keep this article circulating until we help this brave man fighting for our freedom get his dogs back.

http://www.examiner.com/dogs-in-national/soldier-s-dogs-surrendered-to-az-shelter-public-help-needed-to-facilitate-a-reunion


4 comments:

Maggie said...

Thank you! I am praying as this story goes viral, the Soldier will be reunited with his puppies!

Caroline said...

I'm praying !!

Caroline

Gottjoy! said...

Thank you so much for coming to my blog and offering such sweet and encouraging words. I am also so sorry about your loss. I have enjoyed looking through your blog and reading your posts. I am so impressed that you have kept up with Project 365. I gave up about mid-May;).
Thank you once again for your words. I really needed to hear them.
Plan to be back again....
:)...
Blessings, Karen

Holly said...

Oh my gosh! Nice "friend"! Makes me so mad that the person turned them in to the pound! Grrrr!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved