Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365 - Day 121

The plan for today's picture was going to be from John's softball game. He has a double header tonight. I rushed home and when I got out of the car I noticed my legs where so swollen. Well, not like overly, but swollen for me! It probably had a lot to do with the A/C not working for a little bit at work - it was 84 degrees inside - too hot! So I told John I wouldn't be going - I guess I should not have anyways - the heat index is like 114 and the temperature in my car said it was 104 outside. The leg swelling was a good thing...even though I was going to go to the chiropractor while I was in town. For now I sit with my feet and legs elevated and wait for tomorrow when we have our 38 week doctor's appointment! These once cut and defined muscular legs are soon to be back to normal - whether it starts tomorrow or 14 days from now after BG arrives!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Praying for your appt and always

Caroline

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved