Sunday, June 13, 2010

Productive Weekend

This weekend I kind of already covered in the "project 365", but I did want to share the finishing touched of the flowerbed in front of the house. Originally it was overgrown with shrubs, but we fixed it all up and added some color! I love having flowers and color in the yard. It really makes your house "pop". I don't know if you noticed, but I finally caught up on my 365 project - I kept taking pictures and I would forget to post them. I would never like to get that far behind again because I could not remember which pictures went to some of the days. Now that I am caught up hopefully the stories behind the pictures will get better and not just "fluff" as my husband calls them. Yes, he reads and critiques my blog. This morning I asked him if he was a member of the blog police. Maybe John should guest blog more often and show me how it is done!! I have washed all of the hand-me-down 0-3 month clothes and they are ready to be put away when the furniture arrives. Sheets have been washed as well. Just waiting for everything else to fall into place! Sunday night we went over to a friend's house to play cards - I won :)



John and Hunter were exhausted afterwards and took a little nap.

John installed the car seat in his car (I need new tires) and we went to buy the base for my car.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved