Sunday, May 2, 2010

Project 365 - Day 78


Remember how I mentioned I am somewhat of a hoarder and that I have a hard time throwing things away? I am becoming much better and throwing the junk away. I still may have a long way to go (actually I have until June 1st to get rid of the junk) but I am improving! I took a picture one time of my tennis shoes that I have had probably since around the time John and I started dating. Well....I sort of have a pair of shoes I wear constantly older than that. I have a pair of reef flip flops I bought on spring break my freshman year in college - around April 2001. I love them and I wear them constantly. I cannot believe they have held up this long - but I think this might be the last summer they make it through...it will be a sad day when they are retired.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved