Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poor Hunter

Last night John discovered a hematoma in Hunter's ear - the same thing he had 17 months ago. This morning John took Hunter to the vet so they could drain it before it got any worse. I was able to pick Hunter up after work and bring him home. Poor guy has a bandage wrapped around his ear and it has to be so annoying it makes him want to shake his head even more - causing it to bleed more. I was supposed to go to my brother-in-law's 40th birthday family celebration, but I need to stay here and watch Hunter because the last time he shook his head so much that blood was everywhere. Seriously, it looked like WWIII took place. This means I will also miss out on my dance class tonight - the adult tap class.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved