Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stillbirth Remembrance Day

October 15th is deemed the National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I know we are only in April, but I am working now to get something ready for a day to remember Hudson and all of the other babies we have lost. If you have any ideas let me know! I was thinking about maybe releasing 210 balloons - one for each day Hudson was alive inside of me. Maybe having some different colors and let friends or family that are there that have lost a child have a special color to represent their little one...

Just trying to get some ideas!

http://www.october15th.com/

1 comment:

Paige said...

Have you thought of anything yet??? We are planning our first event, to benifit first candle, this october 15. We are going to do a walk (with memorial posters with babies names) around a pond and then balloon release! hope it turns out well!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved