Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anaheim, CA - Day 2

Day 2 in California! This morning John got to attend meetings and all sorts of things while I got to go to Santa Monica for the day. I rode on a bus and visited the pier and city of Santa Monica. Before we left for out trip I looked up Santa Monica and they mentioned a Chess Park - so OF COURSE I had to go see what it was about. I was so excited!.When we got back from Santa Monica we headed to a free concert - Chickenfoot. It's a group composed of - Sammy Hagar (from Van Halen), Chad Smith (from Red Hot Chili Peppers), Michael Anthony (from Van Halen), and Joe Satriani. This was their first performance ever - pretty much a red carpet event...

First time in the Pacific Ocean!

Chess Park!!

Chickenfoot

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved