Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a....BOY!!!!

Today we went to our doctor to see what parts our little tree frog was given. Immediately we went into the ultrasound room and then we say how big our little one had gotten - huge! The nurse said that we needed to prepare ourselves because this little boy was going to have a lot of girlfriends! Secretly I know John and I both were praying for a little boy, but we would have been happy with whatever our baby turned out to be. You could tell by the look on John's face that he was quite proud of himself! There was no doubt that the tree frog is a boy - you can see for yourself from the pictures. It was crazy to watch him move around - he kept "bobbing and weaving" on top of my bladder. I guess he was telling me I need to go to the bathroom more because when my bladder is full it takes up some of hi swimming room!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved