Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentine's!

Here are our little Valentine's! My babies certainly do not enjoy sitting still and posing for pictures. I will take what I can get. My cameras both need to be taken in to be fixed, but another day...

The day before Valentine's Day Heidi and I prepared the treats for her teachers and friends. S'more packs reading "I need s'more friends/teachers like you". Idea found on Pinterest. Some days I have no creative juices left - they are somewhere in the rocking chair or bed tucked away in the nighttime feedings with Harrison. Give me another year or so and maybe I will be more original.



Happy FIRST Valentine's to this little guy! He is always so happy and looked adorable in his little outfit. Harrison usually chases me around when I try to take his picture.

Daddy with his mini-Valentine's.

Mama with the precious babes

I love Harrison's face in the background - totally what he is doing 95% of the time.




Daddy is setting the bar pretty high for her future husband. John went to Heidi's class early and dropped off a present to her. Daily I think of what one of my friends told me a few years ago when Heidi was just a baby. She told me that Heidi is so lucky because the bar is already set so high with how much love we show and give to her that the standards are going to be hard to meet by her future husband. I know we are already praying for this man - wherever he is!

I was not forgotten on Valentine's day - the hubs knows my heart {and my taste buds}love Reeses!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved