Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jewelry Keepsakes

A little over a month ago I was approached by Hallie with Jewelry Keepsakes to check out their jewelry. There were many beautiful pieces to choose from, but I opted for one that I could put pictures on both sides. Being able to have pictures of all my babies on one necklace is so very special to me since I will never have them all together this side of Heaven. All I had to do was e-mail the pictures I wanted on the necklace and they etched them on the necklace. It was such a pleasure working with Hallie and this company.

There is also a very special type of jewelry that is offered from Jewelry Keepsakes. You are able to have ashes from a loved one put into jewelry. How special is that? You can literally keep a piece of your loved one with you at all times. Had we chosen cremation, this type of jewelry is something I would definitely have considered. If you have an interest in any of these necklaces you can go to these places:

Website - www.jewelrykeepsakes.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Jewelry.Keepsakes
E-mail -  hallie {at} jewelrykeepsakes {dot com}



No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved