Monday, April 9, 2012

Heidi and the Easter Bunny

 Before I take the time to post all about our Easter Weekend I did want to share how thrilled Heidi was to meet the Easter bunny. It took about 45 minutes for Heidi to warm up to the bunny to even get this close by herself. I refused to be in a picture with her and the bunny. While we were in line she was okay, just taking it all in and watching a couple of the other kids sit with the bunny. When it was our turn she was not having any of it...not one bit. We stood by the photographer forever watching all the kids go up and sit and have their picture taken. Finally I bribed her with going to visit her daddy at work and nursing. She accepted the compromise and this was the result. I was standing on the other side of the arm fearing a meltdown would occur if she were left too close to the bunny by herself. I guess it didn't help that earlier in the day I told her we were going to see the Easter Bunny and she said, "No.". It also probably didn't help that Saturday was the first day we even mentioned the bunny to her...

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved