Friday, September 23, 2011

Beach Vacation!!

We're going to Inlet Beach in a couple of days and these are things I am looking forward to:

  • Beach people - you know the native beach person by their tattooed tan and leathery skin, usually long unkempt hair and never wearing a shirt. In fact, I would say 99% of "beach people" are men.
  • Crystal clear waters. The Panama City area is my second home. We have family that live there and I remember spending so much time there as a child. I think I went to that beach more than Tybee where I live! I guess I am kind of spoiled to the white sands and clear water.
  • FRESH seafood. I know I can get it in Savannah, but I love it here too!
  • Taking a shower and not being able to wash the smell of the water and sunscreen off. Weird? Maybe...
  • The softness of my skin after the sand and saltwater has exfoliated it.
  • Spending some much needed family relaxation time!
  • Spending time with the Conways who we have not gotten to hang out with in forever.
  • Maybe starting an annual trip! I am always wanting to start traditions....
  • Watching Heidi play on the sand and in the water. She is going to love it!
  • Maybe scratching something off my bucket list.
  • Eating a PBJ that has been in a cooler while laying on the beach.
  • Pretty sunrises and sunsets.
  • Ocean breeze.
  • The beach smells...
  • Pictures galore!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved