- Beach people - you know the native beach person by their tattooed tan and leathery skin, usually long unkempt hair and never wearing a shirt. In fact, I would say 99% of "beach people" are men.
- Crystal clear waters. The Panama City area is my second home. We have family that live there and I remember spending so much time there as a child. I think I went to that beach more than Tybee where I live! I guess I am kind of spoiled to the white sands and clear water.
- FRESH seafood. I know I can get it in Savannah, but I love it here too!
- Taking a shower and not being able to wash the smell of the water and sunscreen off. Weird? Maybe...
- The softness of my skin after the sand and saltwater has exfoliated it.
- Spending some much needed family relaxation time!
- Spending time with the Conways who we have not gotten to hang out with in forever.
- Maybe starting an annual trip! I am always wanting to start traditions....
- Watching Heidi play on the sand and in the water. She is going to love it!
- Maybe scratching something off my bucket list.
- Eating a PBJ that has been in a cooler while laying on the beach.
- Pretty sunrises and sunsets.
- Ocean breeze.
- The beach smells...
- Pictures galore!
2 days ago