Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Prayers Needed

Dear blog world - filled of strangers, friends, and family;

Tonight I am asking all of you to keep my cousin and his sweet family in your prayers. I am going to copy and paste the latest e-mail update - without too many personal details in order to keep identities private. Please note at the bottom how even in this difficult time my cousin is remaining faithful to our mighty God. We all know that with prayer and God anything is possible. I will update when I am updated. Thank you in advance for your prayers.




I hope this finds you all well and have a great
weekend.
This is the latest update thought Friday 8-26-2011.
We met with Doctors on Monday and Thursday to receive the facts and a
schedule. The cancer is Transitional Cell Carcinoma and the PET scan show
more cancer than we thought and that it has spread to my lymph nodes. No surgery is planned. "V" and I are meeting Monday with the Oncology team to
become educated on the chemo treatments. We are hoping to get an Infuse port
installed this week so I can start the Chemo treatments on Tuesday 9-6.I am
desperately trying to get the pain regulated and am not having much success
though tonight. Please continue to pray for me and my girls as this is what I
am counting on for success .
I know that God is in control and I live knowing
that his grace is sufficient for me .

Do your best
Prepare for
the worse
Then trust GOD to bring Victory .
Proverbs 21:30 The
Message

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Saying some Huge prayers & sending love.

crystal theresa said...

Praying with you. ♥

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved