Friday, June 24, 2011

Just Some Things



  • I came home to a nice clean house today {thank you John!}


  • Giving a child corn on cob to eat is messy.



  • Hunter loves corn on the cob...



  • Heidi grabbed the washcloth with a frog on it and then the frog bath toy {she's a genius!}.


  • I am grateful to have no plans this week - pool time for us!!


  • I need to throw away a bunch of junk in my house {I am scared to through things away}.


  • We're going to one of my niece's birthday parties next week {its at a jumpy thing place!}.


  • A guy came to my place of work with his pants down to his knees almost {how do people walk like that?}.


  • My phone had to be reset and I lost EVERYTHING on it.


  • Heidi slept in her crib for an hour last night {woke up, stood up, and screamed}.


  • Heidi is loving her puzzles and she has been doing some serious "big girl" playing!


  • Everyone should read my friend & sorority sister Jemina {Ja-men-uh}'s blog.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved