Heidi - today you are 9 months!
What have you been up to?
- You are wearing size 3 diapers.
- Your clothes are 6-12 months.
- You are still breastfeeding and so far you have not shown any signs of weening.
- You love to eat real food - I do not think there is anything we have found that you do not enjoy. It is so wonderful to fix dinner and just give you some of what is on our plate.
- Naps are about the same - just whenever you want to take a nap. You usually take two naps each day and they range from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- The only times you cry in the car are when you are really tired, hungry, or when you are frustrated that you cannot pull the little hood thing to chew.
- Whatever I am holding you think you need to have.
- Walking assisted is a favorite thing for you to do.
- You say, "blah, blah", "mama", "dada", "night-night", "dog" - I mean maybe you aren't really saying these things, but it sounds like it and you are looking at the items when saying them.
- You love to reach your arms out for someone to pick you up.
- You wave "bye-bye".
- You love to look at yourself in the mirror - you smile so big!
- You weigh 21lbs and are 28 and 1/2" long - all in the 80ish percentiles.
- You have two bottom teeth and your top teeth have broken through. OH MY GOODNESS they are so cute!!! It is so strange to see you with all these little choppers!
- You are constantly smiling and laughing - it is such a joy to hear you!
- You have been "big girl playing" so much lately. You'll sit in your room just playing and laughing!