Friday, November 19, 2010

Breastfeeding

I have a very close friend who is very passionate about breastfeeding. Not just about feeding her own child, but how breastfeeding in public should be part of the norm. I completely agree with her that mothers should be able to feed their child by breast just as mothers feed their children by bottle. I know I find it to be a pain to make sure I am covered up, but that is just my modesty. Not all mothers who breastfeed are shy and modest about it. Did you know that some people give breastfeeding mom horrible looks or ask them to stop feeding? I have never experienced this, but its true. Anyways - I am not the best to talk about the subject, but I did want to send you to a blogger who wrote an excellent post on breastfeeding.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know I don't have any trouble BFing in public. I usually cover up at least some just for my own sake. I've never had anybody say anything to me and I can tell you I wouldn't want to be the person that does!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved