Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time Flies...

I know I send promises of new posts and catching up on project 365, but well, sometimes life gets in the way :) I still take pictures each day, uploading is where I have the issue. I also misplaced my camera (the one I keep in my purse) for about a week and all my pictures were on it so I could not update. Luckily I still had my other camera at home because I would not like to be without a camera when Miss Heidi is around! I have also limited my computer time while at home when spending time with family. I usually find myself on it if Heidi is taking a nap or after she has gone to bed at night. Not too much at night though because that is when John and I get to hang out, until I go to bed.

I have been completely exhausted the past few days. Work has been extremely busy - I told my sister that work was interfering in my personal life :) and then by the time I get home I just want to crash. Among being tired I have been having these weird pains at random times and random places. One day my hands will hurt, then they will stop and my knee will hurt, then that will stop and it will be my foot, etc. I think a couple of weeks ago it hurt to lift my arms higher than a couple of inches. Try lifting a baby when you can't lift your arms. In the past 2-3 weeks I have only had 2 days where I have been pain free. Its annoying. I keep telling myself to call my doctor, but life gets in the way.

My mind runs in a whirlwind of posts. I start thinking about a topic and the words begin floating around in my head. Luckily I do not have a phone with internet because I would probably be tempted to write while driving. John and I have a little vacation coming up - maybe I can catch up while in the car....its really hard to believe how fast time has flown by. Its already September, but it feels like just the other day I was barely showing in my pregnancy with Heidi.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ya know - it is interesting that you mention the pain thing. I have experienced the same thing since having P 13 months ago. It's like something always hurts. I attribute some of it to my weight gain :( but that wouldn't affect my hands, etc... Weird.

I hope you get to feeling better - let us know if you tell your doctor!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved