Saturday, May 22, 2010

BG's Shower

Today BG was honored by a fantastic shower locally. It was hosted by my sister, Lanae, Lisa, April, and Lyndsey. BG was given so many nice things and I know she is jumping with joy ready to try out all of her gifts! There are so many cute clothes for her to wear! I don't think she will ever have to wear an outfit twice :) During the day I was exhausted - seriously. I almost fell asleep on the way home. I am not sleeping that well at night - from getting up to tinkle, Hunter and his antics, or the strange dreams - it leaves me so tired during the day. I think my face shows it in most of the pictures as well. Only a few more weeks! Well, a few more weeks and then still no sleep, but that kind of "no sleep" will be just fine by me!

The hostesses

Me - almost 35 weeks & Lauren - almost 31 weeks


After the shower I made it home safely and took a nap with Hunter. I was supposed to go to a dance rehearsal to teach my part of the opening number, BUT I received a phone call telling me the rehearsal had been cancelled. As much as I enjoy going to dance I was truly relieved to have the extra sleep time! At night we had Bonnie's 30th Surprise Birthday Party! Bonnie and I are in a small group together and I have enjoyed getting to know her the past few months. She owns an interior design business locally - so if you are a local blog reader and are in need of some help in decoration check out her website for Xpressions & Designs Savannah.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I hope you are able to get some naps in!! I'm glad you had a great shower!!

Caroline said...

Looks like a very beautiful shower.
Caroline

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

You look so cute! So glad you are doing well...praying for you and your little one!

Love and Prayers...

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved