Tuesday, May 18, 2010

34 Week Update

How Far Along?: 34 weeks


Total Weight Gain?: 25 lbs.


Maternity Clothes?: Yep! Although I did wear a non-maternity dress to a wedding over the weekend :)


Sleep?: NO - and it does not help when Hunter paws the end of the bed wanting to snuggle up...or that I sweat, really sweat at night. I am normally such a cold-natured person.


Best Moment This Month?: Ultrasound central - having one each week :)


Movement?: A lot of movement now. Ever since my breakdown she has not stopped moving. At the doctor's appointment BG would not slow down for anything!


Body Changes/Labor Signs?: Contractions here and there; pinching when she moves her head which is SO LOW; swelling if I am outside or standing too long.


Belly Button?: mostly flat unless she is right behind it kicking or poking her butt out.


What I Miss: Have I mentioned wine before??? shaving my legs (which I do, but not very comfortably)


What I Am Looking Forward To: Having BG here and being able to call her by her name that is just too adorably cute :)

John and I went to the doctor yesterday and had another BPP (bio-physical profile) which measures things like tone, breathing, movement, size, heartbeat, fluid, etc. Everything looked great and BG was moving up a storm. BG is calculated at weighing 6lbs. 2ozs. which is 1lbs. 5ozs. bigger than 2 weeks ago. According to everyone I pass on the street I will not be making it to my due date - which is totally fine with me, as long as BG is ready to come out.

We are still working on the nursery - well, not really, but we did finally move the bed out of the room. John is to begin/finish painting on Monday and then all we are really waiting on is the furniture and some more bedding. Which reminds me - I still need to order material for the valances...We do have a bassinet so if she arrives before the furniture we are set. So...I think that is the update for now - very boring, but boring is good :)

Oh - and join the baby pool!! http://bebepool.com/BGHenninger - the winner will have an opportunity to hold BG :) haha! No, there will be a small prize for the winner :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

So did the baby pool! It'll be interesting to see if anyone gets it!

Whitney said...

I'm getting so excited for you guys! Can't wait for BG to get here.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved