Thursday, April 15, 2010

Project 365 - Day 61

So many great pictures to choose from at a Bon Jovi concert night, but I will save those photos for the Bon Jovi blog. During one of the songs, while some band members were taking a break, Jon himself came on stage and sang his version of the Hallelujah song. The next thing you know this couple starts dancing. My sister-in-law Tina says, "there's your 365 picture!" So I snap the shot. The photo quality didn't turn out too well, but I didn't want to see obvious in taking their picture. Later in the concert Bon Jovi sang some of his classic slow songs as Vicki and Tina reminisced about high school dances. I laughed because when they were in high school I was barely in elementary school - ha!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved