Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4 weeks!

Happy 4 weeks little one! Today I am still not feeling like a pregnant mommy. While pregnant with Hudson I had all the symptoms - exhaustion, felt a little nauseous....but not this time! Yesterday the doctor called and said my numbers (from the labs on Sunday) were great! Quant - 195, Est - increased 25%, and pro - 49. I never even thought about those numbers while pregnant before. There was not a a care in the world; I was just doing what was natural for a woman's body.




I am now taking all sorts of vitamins, medicine, and injections. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be giving myself shots. Not only do I do that, I do it twice a day. John only gives me a shot twice a week. Today I had to call the pharmacy (randomly located in Maine) about the amount that was charged on my debit card. Yesterday I was quoted $49.30 for the 4 hCG supplements and the needles/syringes. It was a huge shock to me when I saw my debit card was hit with a $182 charge. I called this morning and was told that the girl made a mistake and only quoted me for one. They apologized, but I really do not think that is enough - I feel that there should be some sort of compensation for a $130 misquote. Hopefully when they call me back (for the 2nd time) there will be something to help me feel better. I understand the medicine is expensive, but when you are told one price is going to be charged to your card and you are actually charged a different amount it is quite annoying.

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved