Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wilmington Wedding

This weekend we had a wedding in Wilmington, NC. We were there to view the vows of John's sister Rebecca and (now) husband David. It was a wonderful weekend and we were able to spend time with John's family that came from Pennsylvania. John and I got there late Thursday night and then woke up early to visit and so that I could go have a mani/pedi with the bride to be, maid of honor, and mother of the bride. Next we went to the church to check out the set up and then back to the hotel to get ready. The family headed to the rehearsal and then to the Henretta II for the dinner riverboat cruise. Afterwards Rebecca, Jennifer (the maid of Honor) and I went out for a drink and then to pick up something from David's parent's house. We actually ended up running into David, one of his groomsmen and his wife while we were out. I will spare you the details of the entire night - I am sure Rebecca and Jennifer remember in great detail the events that happened on the way back to the hotel - ha!





Saturday morning we got up and I started getting ready - I had to be at the church at around 1:30 and I was doing my own hair. Rebekah and I headed to the church in order to help Rebecca get ready and for pictures. The wedding started at 3:30 and then we had a church reception. After the reception we headed to the beach to visit and spend time with John's family and then headed back to the hotel. Sunday morning we got up, had lunch with Brad and Rebekah, said goodbye to everyone and then headed back home.



1 comment:

Holly said...

Weddings are a great time!! I live near Wilmington, OH so when it said Wilmington Wedding I was like 'what?' lol

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved