Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bec's Bachelorette Party & Shower

This weekend was Rebecca's bachelorette party. Rebecca is John's younger sister. The big bash was held in Atlanta and the plan was dinner, a musical, and a surprise shower. I needed to be in Atlanta by 6PM for dinner and the kick off for the fun night, but since our cruise ship took a long time to let us go. SO, I met everything just in time for the shower - and I mean barely in time. We saw Legally Blonde - the Musical at The Fox and it was great! I LOVE watching musicals and live entertainment like that. After the show we went back to the hotel for a lingerie shower. I left with Rebekah - my sister-in-law to go back to her house. The next day we, along with Nikki (John's mom) we were hosting a bridal shower for Rebecca. Below are pictures from both events.
The group after the musical

The Henninger Women

Cupcakes - made by Jennifer

Cookies - made by Jennifer

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved