Friday, June 5, 2009

New Kids on the Block

The boys from Boston are back! Thursday night I went to a New Kids on the Block concert with my sister-in-law, her sister and friend. We had such an amazing time! The evening began with dinner and then on to the concert. The Jabbawockeez performed first followed by Jesse McCartney. FINALLY - the main event - NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! They are just as handsome as ever and they gave an amazing performance. It's funny - 20 years ago these guys were making their start and now they're back together. Where were you when they first started out? I was in 1st grade 20 years ago. The only reason I am a big fan is because I have siblings that are a lot older than me (20 years ago they were 16 and 20) so they were very influential in me liking certain music groups.

Rebekah and I

New Kids on the Block!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved