Thursday, May 28, 2009

Step 1 - CHECK!!

Today marks step one in moving into our own home! John and I met with our realtor (Eric) and the site agent today to sign a contract to have our house built! YAY! Finally, a house to call our own. John signed all the paper work, we picked out a lot, and then picked out all of our colors. We'll be having hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and true-stone counter tops - and that's just where the fun begins! Our next mission (besides patiently waiting until closing day in mid-September) will be to find some fun furniture to put inside our house. John and I FINALLY get to use all of the fantastic wedding presents we received 2 years ago. I told my family that whatever the first holiday to come after we moved in we would be having it at our house. Looks like I will need to learn to bake a turkey! Of course, most of my side of the family goes out of town for Thanksgiving, but maybe we can convince John's side to make a trip to see us! If all works out well we will close at 3:00PM on September 15th!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved