Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!

We celebrated the new year at Danielle and Dustin's house with Alex and Dorie. We watched the ball drop, but mainly we watched the motorcycle guys in Vegas do all their jumps. Watching those give me anxiety. We played some games too - John and I brought over Partini and it has a mixture of different games to play all in one. I love to play games!

On the actual day of the new year we went over to Vicki's house to have an oyster roast for her birthday. I did not eat any, not because they aren't good for baby H, but I'm not into oysters either - gross!! My brother and his family were there because they weren't able to come during Christmas so we celebrated with them as well. We had a good time and then went home because I wanted to sleep - go figure!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved